& the Sunday papers.
- Our lovely oak boards are natural products...wood, so try not to leave them submerged in water or exposed to direct heat.
- After use hand wash or hose down your boards with water and soap making sure to drain well.
- Anti-bacterial spray can be used.
- If you like to keep your boards looking smart we recommend that you regularly oil them with an anti-bacterial food safe oil.
- Always follow general hygiene standards for using food on wood surfaces.
- RoughStuff is not responsible for how you use your board.